Chat Go!
Hi and welcome to Chat Go! If you are not registered already please do! Chat Go would love to have you here with us to chat!

Wierd Dreams?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wierd Dreams?

Post by Tyler77 x Auburn on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 am

Alligators attack me most of the time I just jump in a lake and I die! Yay.....
Tyler77 x Auburn
Loyal member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonguin on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 am

I have nightmares I 'd rather not talk about.
Blonguin
Loyal member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmonkey on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 am

Have you ever had a reoccuring dream? i had the same dream twice, but they were like three years apart!!! it is also realy wierd!~
i was in the middle of a neighborhood, at the middle of night and i heard people screaming and i just knew there was a werewolf somewhere, but no one could get out of the neighborhood becuase there was a twenty foot fence keeping us in! but me and some other people climbed a hundred foot tall water tower and jumped over the fence, but we were completely fine! but on the other side of the fence we were in a trailor park and all of the sudden ninjas jumped out of knowhere! we jumped in the back of one of the trailors and it started moving! i waited about five minutes and opened the door in the back of the trailor and i was in the middle of a market in broad daylight! it was just midnight! thats usually when i wake up... confused
--DREAM--
I had another dream where me and my freind (who i will call Christian, since thats his name) were walking to school and before we got there, to big hairy guys kidnapped us and threw us in a dungeon! we somehow escaped and were running through this hallway with torches and a river through the middle! we got back to our school and it was second period, but no one noticed we were gone! it was really wierd!
Rockmonkey
Loyal member

Back to top Go down

Post by Virus on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 am

Once I had a nightmare where I walking upstairs to myvstudy room and my cat was huge and fat (human size) and she was on the computer and tackled me to tho ground o_0
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmonkey on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:37 pm

wow, you have odd dreams (and cats)
Rockmonkey
Loyal member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down